Postcard. Made in Germany. The Orphan House first built in U.S. is complete in every detail and is Charleston's grandest charitable work. Was opened in 1794 and enlarged and completed in 1855. In the belfry hangs one of the city alarm bells.
Postcard.3""x5"".. This well equipped hospital was completed in 1930 and had 35 beds- Today the hospital, with ultra-modern equipment has 135 beds, and with capable administrative and professional staff serves Horry County. Ektachrome by Cecil Brandon
Postcard.3""x5"".. Modern 12 story hospital replaces old World War II temporary structures. Hospital features a post exchange, barber shop, snack bar, chapel, dining hall, libraries, conference room and a 97 seat auditorium. Hospital honors the late Col. William H. Moncrief, Sr. Photo by Ernest Ferguson