Lowcountry Digital Library © 2009 Lowcountry Digital Librarypowered by CONTENTdm®

preferenceshelpabout uscontact us
homebrowseadvanced search my favorites
 

Refine Search

Media Type
Images (27)

Subject
Church Buildings -- So... (26)
Churches -- South Caro... (3)
Snow -- South Carolina (1)
Church Buildings -- So... (1)

Creator
Culp, Lucille Hasell,... (24)
Kosiner, Samuel S, 1... (3)

Date Original
1990 (4)
1950 - 1969 (3)
1957 (3)
1941 (2)
1970 - 1979 (2)
Show more...

This is the old Lowcountry Digital Library.
Please visit our NEW WEBSITE HERE http://lcdl.library.cofc.edu for all of this content and more!

The Lucille Hasell Culp Collection - A Celebration of Beaufort, South Carolina

 Sort by: Title Description
21.
Methodist Church at Port Royal exterior view
Methodist Church at Port Royal exterior view Black and white negative of an exterior view of Methodist Church in Port Royal, August 12, 1957; 11.5 x 8.5 cm.
22.
Carteret Street Methodist Church Men's Group
Carteret Street Methodist Church Men's Group Black and white negative of the Men's group at Carteret Street Methodist Church, 1955; 12 x 9.5 cm.
23.
St. Helena Episcopal Church Steeple, Beaufort S.C.
St. Helena Episcopal Church Steeple, Beaufort S.C. Black and white negative of the steeple and main entrance of St. Helena Episcopal Church, 1941; Postcard series #II; 12 x 16 cm.
24.
Old White Church, St. Helena Island,Beaufort, S.C.
Old White Church, St. Helena Island,Beaufort, S.C. Black and white negative of the ruins of the Chapel of Ease on St. Helena Island, 1942; Postcard series #4; 17 x 12.5 cm.
25.
Old White Church, Frogmore, S.C.
Old White Church, Frogmore, S.C. Copy of black and white photograph of the Chapel of Ease on St. Helena Island taken before 1883 when it burned, 1941 -1949; Postcard series #6; 12.5 x 9 cm.
26.
Bible Chapel
Bible Chapel Black and white print of the exterior of the Bible Chapel, 1950 - 1969; 8 x 7.5 cm.
27.
Chapel of Ease, St. Helena Island
Chapel of Ease, St. Helena Island Black and white print of the exterior of ruins of the Chapel of Ease on St. Helena Island, 1950 - 1969; 11.5 x 8 cm.