0.125 x 0.5 x 0.5, 0.25 x 0.375 x 0.375". Commemorative and association items. Two lapel pins. XI PSI PHI-Dental fraternity was established in 1889 in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Small gold lapel pin with black enameled shield with gold logo. Pin is set with blue opals. PHI Epsilon PI-social fraternity small gold lapel pin with chain. Front of pin is decorated with small rubies and seed pearls with a black enameled shield and gold logo. Both fraternity pins belonged to Dr. R. Webb Thomson (1877-1964) from Spartanburg, S.C.
0.125 x 0.75 x 0.75." "Plastic skin button with traditional button shape with four holes present and housed in an unmarked plastic bag. Skin Buttons provided access to the body for tubes which led to and from the Thoracic Duct and made lymph dialysis possible. Ultimately they were used in lymphocyte depletion prior to transplant. (See assorted papers in T.S. Hargest's CV on lymphocyte drainage-skin buttons paper-#17." T.S. Hargest. CV)"
0.25 x 16.5 x 14". Iron plaque with shield-like shape that reads, "School of Pharmacy 4th Floor". This plaque was used while the College of Pharmacy was still considered a "school". Commemorative and association items.