Postcard.3""x5"".. This institution was founded originally in 1906 and grew from 25 beds to 425 beds in 1963 when new building was completed. This is a general non-profit hospital serving Anderson County and surrounding areas, averaging 19,000 patients per year.
Postcard.3""x5"".. This well equipped hospital was completed in 1930 and had 35 beds- Today the hospital, with ultra-modern equipment has 135 beds, and with capable administrative and professional staff serves Horry County. Ektachrome by Cecil Brandon
Postcard.3""x5"".. Modern 12 story hospital replaces old World War II temporary structures. Hospital features a post exchange, barber shop, snack bar, chapel, dining hall, libraries, conference room and a 97 seat auditorium. Hospital honors the late Col. William H. Moncrief, Sr. Photo by Ernest Ferguson