Lowcountry Digital Library © 2009 Lowcountry Digital Librarypowered by CONTENTdm®

preferenceshelpabout uscontact us
homebrowseadvanced search my favorites
 

Refine Search

Subject
Charleston (S.c) -- Bu... (20)
Universities and Colle... (20)
College of Charleston (20)

Date
n.d (18)
1975 (2)

This is the old Lowcountry Digital Library.
Please visit our NEW WEBSITE HERE http://lcdl.library.cofc.edu for all of this content and more!

College of Charleston Photographs

 Sort by: Title Description
1.
Wentworth Street
Wentworth Street Photograph of 99 Wentworth St., one of several fraternity houses along the street. 99 and 101 Wentworth were built by the Queen Investment Company circa 1900 and acquired by the College in 1974.
2.
Wentworth Street
Wentworth Street Photograph of 103 Wentworth St., one of several fraternity houses along the street. 103 and 105 Wentworth were built by the Mutual Real Estate Company in 1910 and acquired by the College in 1974.
3.
Wentworth Street
Wentworth Street Photograph of the renovation of 101 Wentworth St., one of several fraternity houses along the street. 99 and 101 Wentworth were built by the Queen Investment Company circa 1900 and acquired by the College in 1974.
4.
Wentworth Street
Wentworth Street Photograph of 99 Wentworth St., one of several fraternity houses along the street. 99 and 101 Wentworth were built by the Queen Investment Company circa 1900 and acquired by the College in 1974.
5.
Wentworth Street
Wentworth Street Photograph of 105 Wentworth St., one of several fraternity houses along the street. 103 and 105 Wentworth were built by the Mutual Real Estate Company in 1910 and acquired by the College in 1974.
6.
Wentworth Street
Wentworth Street Photograph of the College fraternities along 99-105 Wentworth St.
7.
Wentworth Street
Wentworth Street Photograph of the College fraternities along 99-105 Wentworth St.
8.
Wentworth Street
Wentworth Street Photograph of 97 Wentworth St., built circa 1910. Acquired by the College in 1974 and converted to a fraternity house.
9.
Wentworth Street
Wentworth Street View of lot along Wentworth St.
10.
Jonas Beard House
Jonas Beard House Jonas Beard House, 114 Wentworth St. Built circa 1805 by Jonas Beard on glebe land leased from St. Philip's Church. The College acquired the house in 1975 from the grocery store proprietors who owned the property. The corner entrance was moved to the center of the structure during renovations.
11.
Early Childhood Development Center
Early Childhood Development Center Early Childhood Development Center, 91-93 Wentworth St. This commercial building was acquired by the college in 1974.
12.
Early Childhood Development Center
Early Childhood Development Center Early Childhood Development Center, 91-93 Wentworth St. This commercial building was acquired by the college in 1974.
13.
Early Childhood Development Center
Early Childhood Development Center Early Childhood Development Center, 91-93 Wentworth St. This commercial building was acquired by the college in 1974.
14.
William Johnson House
William Johnson House Photograph of William Johnson House, 107 Wentworth St. Built circa 1858, it was acquired by the College in 1973 for use as a fraternity.
15.
Early Childhood Development Center
Early Childhood Development Center Early Childhood Development Center, 91-93 Wentworth St. This commercial building was acquired by the college in 1974.
16.
Early Childhood Development Center
Early Childhood Development Center Early Childhood Development Center, 91-93 Wentworth St. This commercial building was acquired by the college in 1974.
17.
Early Childhood Development Center
Early Childhood Development Center Early Childhood Development Center, 91-93 Wentworth St. This commercial building was acquired by the college in 1974.
18.
Early Childhood Development Center
Early Childhood Development Center Early Childhood Development Center, 91-93 Wentworth St. This commercial building was acquired by the college in 1974.
19.
Early Childhood Development Center
Early Childhood Development Center Early Childhood Development Center, 91-93 Wentworth St. This commercial building was acquired by the college in 1974.
20.
Jonas Beard House
Jonas Beard House Jonas Beard House, 114 Wentworth St. Built circa 1805 by Jonas Beard on glebe land leased from St. Philip's Church. The College acquired the house in 1975 from the grocery store proprietors who owned the property. The corner entrance was moved to the center of the structure during renovations.