Lowcountry Digital Library © 2009 Lowcountry Digital Librarypowered by CONTENTdm®

preferenceshelpabout uscontact us
homebrowseadvanced search my favorites
 

Refine Search

Subject
Charleston (S.c) -- Bu... (64)
Universities and Colle... (64)
College of Charleston (64)

Date
n.d (42)
1972 (20)
1971-08-31 (1)
1987 (1)

This is the old Lowcountry Digital Library.
Please visit our NEW WEBSITE HERE http://lcdl.library.cofc.edu for all of this content and more!

College of Charleston Photographs

 Sort by: Title Description
1.
Robert Scott Small Library
Robert Scott Small Library Photograph of Dean Hill Womble and director Ellis Hodges inside the Robert Scott Small Library, 175 Calhoun St. Dedicated in 1972, the library was one of the first academic buildings constructed during the major expansion of the 1970's. Wings were added in 1975.
2.
Robert Scott Small Library
Robert Scott Small Library Photograph of the interior of the Robert Scott Small Library, 175 Calhoun St. Dedicated in 1972, the library was one of the first academic buildings constructed during the major expansion of the 1970's. Wings were added in 1975.
3.
Robert Scott Small Library
Robert Scott Small Library Photograph of the interior of the Robert Scott Small Library, 175 Calhoun St. Dedicated in 1972, the library was one of the first academic buildings constructed during the major expansion of the 1970's. Wings were added in 1975.
4.
Robert Scott Small Library
Robert Scott Small Library Photograph of the interior of the Robert Scott Small Library, 175 Calhoun St. Dedicated in 1972, the library was one of the first academic buildings constructed during the major expansion of the 1970's. Wings were added in 1975.
5.
Robert Scott Small Library
Robert Scott Small Library Photograph of moving boxes inside the Robert Scott Small Library, 175 Calhoun St. Dedicated in 1972, the library was one of the first academic buildings constructed during the major expansion of the 1970's. Wings were added in 1975.
6.
Glebe Street
Glebe Street Photograph of 14 Glebe St. Built circa 1855 and acquired by the College in 1974.
7.
St. Philip Street
St. Philip Street View looking south down St. Philip Street near intersection with Green Way.
8.
Hugh P. Cameron House
Hugh P. Cameron House Photograph of the Cameron House, 12 Bull St. Built circa 1851 by merchant Hugh P. Cameron, the house was acquired by the College in 1972 and currently houses the Center for Historic Preservation.
9.
Hugh P. Cameron House
Hugh P. Cameron House Photograph of the Cameron House, 12 Bull St. Built circa 1851 by merchant Hugh P. Cameron, the house was acquired by the College in 1972 and currently houses the Center for Historic Preservation.
10.
Robert Scott Small Library
Robert Scott Small Library Photograph of the construction of the Robert Scott Small Library, 175 Calhoun St., as it nears completion.
11.
Robert Scott Small Library
Robert Scott Small Library Photograph of the construction of the Robert Scott Small Library, 175 Calhoun St., as it nears completion.
12.
Robert Scott Small Library
Robert Scott Small Library Photograph of the interior of the Robert Scott Small Library, 175 Calhoun St. Dedicated in 1972, the library was one of the first academic buildings constructed during the major expansion of the 1970's. Wings were added in 1975.
13.
Robert Scott Small Library
Robert Scott Small Library Photograph of the interior of the Robert Scott Small Library, 175 Calhoun St. Dedicated in 1972, the library was one of the first academic buildings constructed during the major expansion of the 1970's. Wings were added in 1975.
14.
Robert Scott Small Library
Robert Scott Small Library Photograph of the construction of the Robert Scott Small Library, 175 Calhoun St., as it nears completion.
15.
Robert Scott Small Library
Robert Scott Small Library Photograph of the interior of the Robert Scott Small Library, 175 Calhoun St. Dedicated in 1972, the library was one of the first academic buildings constructed during the major expansion of the 1970's. Wings were added in 1975.
16.
Robert Scott Small Library
Robert Scott Small Library Photograph of the interior of the Robert Scott Small Library, 175 Calhoun St. Dedicated in 1972, the library was one of the first academic buildings constructed during the major expansion of the 1970's. Wings were added in 1975.
17.
Robert Scott Small Library
Robert Scott Small Library Photograph of the construction of the Robert Scott Small Library, 175 Calhoun St., as it nears completion. 6 Green Way, Wagener House, on left.
18.
Robert Scott Small Library
Robert Scott Small Library Photograph of the interior of the Robert Scott Small Library, 175 Calhoun St. Dedicated in 1972, the library was one of the first academic buildings constructed during the major expansion of the 1970's. Wings were added in 1975.
19.
Robert Scott Small Library
Robert Scott Small Library Photograph of the construction of the Robert Scott Small Library, 175 Calhoun St., as it nears completion.
20.
Hugh P. Cameron House
Hugh P. Cameron House Photograph of the Cameron House, 12 Bull St. Built circa 1851 by merchant Hugh P. Cameron, the house was acquired by the College in 1972 and currently houses the Center for Historic Preservation.