Minutes of the regular meeting held November 30, 1943.
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA
MEETING OF KISLEV 3, 5704 (Nov. 30, 1943)
1. Minutes of Oct. 2th 1943 Meeting read and accepted.
2. Treasurer's report showed balance of
3. Report of Emergency Committee was rendered by Rabbi Goldfarb.
4. Fromberg Present COmmittee reported progress.
5. Report of the Delegation to the Savannah Conference---
a. Jewish National Fund -- Mr. Goldman -- attached.
b. Discussion on White Paper Emergency.
c. It was decided to defray expenses of Rabbi Goldfarb to Cleveland Emergency Conference on Dec. 11th.
6. Announcement: Dr. Evans will speak in Charleston on the weekend of Dec. 11th.
7. It was decided to defray the expenses of Mr. Goldman to the Savannah Conference.
8. COmmittee to Take Care of Dr. Evans: Mssrs. Fromberg, Berlin, Schimmel, Raisin, and Goldfarb.
9. It was decided to buy 250 trees in Eretz Israel to remember our boys in the service.
J.N.F. Committee: Mssrs. Goldman, Ellison, Sokol, and N. Goldberg. Chairman; Mr. Ellison.