Lowcountry Digital Library © 2009 Lowcountry Digital Librarypowered by CONTENTdm®

preferenceshelpabout uscontact us
homebrowseadvanced search my favorites

This is the old Lowcountry Digital Library.
Please visit our NEW WEBSITE HERE http://lcdl.library.cofc.edu for all of this content and more!

College of Charleston Photographs

 Sort by: ▲ Title Description
421.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre Photograph of the Gloria Theatre interior. The theatre, with a King St. entrance, was built in 1928 by Albert Sottile and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
422.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre Photograph of the Gloria Theatre interior. The theatre, with a King St. entrance, was built in 1928 by Albert Sottile and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
423.
Graves House
Graves House Graves House, 36 Coming St. Built in 1842 by planter Charles Graves and acquired by the College in 1974. One of several Coming St. houses used by Greek organizations.
424.
Graves House
Graves House Graves House, 36 Coming St. Built in 1842 by planter Charles Graves and acquired by the College in 1974. One of several Coming St. houses used by Greek organizations.
425.
Graves House
Graves House Graves House, 36 Coming St. Built in 1842 by planter Charles Graves and acquired by the College in 1974. One of several Coming St. houses used by Greek organizations.
426.
Graves House
Graves House Graves House, 36 Coming St. Built in 1842 by planter Charles Graves and acquired by the College in 1974. One of several Coming St. houses used by Greek organizations.
427.
Green Way
Green Way 4 Green Way. Built circa 1817, restored 1972. Alternately used as a dormitory and faculty offices through the years, it is affectionately referred to as the "shack." It served as the first dormitory for women at the College in 1960.
428.
Green Way
Green Way Photograph of house on corner of Green St. ( Green Way) and Coming St. during demolition. Farr House visible across Coming St. on left.
429.
Green Way
Green Way 4 Green Way. Built circa 1817, restored 1972. Alternately used as a dormitory and faculty offices through the years, it is affectionately referred to as the "shack." It served as the first dormitory for women at the College in 1960.
430.
Green Way
Green Way 4 Green Way. Built circa 1817, restored 1972. Alternately used as a dormitory and faculty offices through the years, it is affectionately referred to as the "shack." It served as the first dormitory for women at the College in 1960.
431.
Green Way
Green Way 4 Green Way. Built circa 1817, restored 1972. Alternately used as a dormitory and faculty offices through the years, it is affectionately referred to as the "shack." It served as the first dormitory for women at the College in 1960.
432.
Green Way
Green Way 4 Green Way. Built circa 1817, restored 1972. Alternately used as a dormitory and faculty offices through the years, it is affectionately referred to as the "shack." It served as the first dormitory for women at the College in 1960.
433.
Green Way
Green Way 4 Green Way. Built circa 1817, restored 1972. Alternately used as a dormitory and faculty offices through the years, it is affectionately referred to as the "shack." It served as the first dormitory for women at the College in 1960.
434.
Green Way
Green Way 4 Green Way. Built circa 1817, restored 1972. Alternately used as a dormitory and faculty offices through the years, it is affectionately referred to as the "shack." It served as the first dormitory for women at the College in 1960.
435.
Green Way
Green Way 4 Green Way. Built circa 1817, restored 1972. Alternately used as a dormitory and faculty offices through the years, it is affectionately referred to as the "shack." It served as the first dormitory for women at the College in 1960.
436.
Green Way
Green Way 4 Green Way. Built circa 1817, restored 1972. Alternately used as a dormitory and faculty offices through the years, it is affectionately referred to as the "shack." It served as the first dormitory for women at the College in 1960.
437.
Green Way
Green Way Photograph of Green St. (now Green Way) looking west with "Street Closed" sign in foreground.
438.
Green Way
Green Way 4 Green Way. Built circa 1817, restored 1972. Alternately used as a dormitory and faculty offices through the years, it is affectionately referred to as the "shack." It served as the first dormitory for women at the College in 1960.
439.
Greenhouse
Greenhouse Photograph of the College of Charleston's greenhouses located at 18-A Bull St. behind the Blacklock House.
440.
Greenhouse
Greenhouse Photograph of the College of Charleston's greenhouses located at 18-A Bull St. behind the Blacklock House.
More collections: