Lowcountry Digital Library © 2009 Lowcountry Digital Librarypowered by CONTENTdm®

preferenceshelpabout uscontact us
homebrowseadvanced search my favorites

This is the old Lowcountry Digital Library.
Please visit our NEW WEBSITE HERE http://lcdl.library.cofc.edu for all of this content and more!

College of Charleston Photographs

 Sort by: ▲ Title Description
401.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre Photograph of the Gloria Theatre interior. The theatre, with a King St. entrance, was built in 1928 by Albert Sottile and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
402.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre Photograph of the Gloria Theatre interior. The theatre, with a King St. entrance, was built in 1928 by Albert Sottile and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
403.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre Photograph of the Gloria Theatre facade, 329 King St., during the South Carolina premiere of Gone With The Wind. The theatre in the rear of the building was built in 1928 and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored by the College in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
404.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre Photograph of the Gloria Theatre interior. The theatre, with a King St. entrance, was built in 1928 by Albert Sottile and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
405.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre Photograph of the Gloria Theatre interior. The theatre, with a King St. entrance, was built in 1928 by Albert Sottile and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
406.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre Photograph of the Gloria Theatre interior. The theatre, with a King St. entrance, was built in 1928 by Albert Sottile and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
407.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre Photograph of the Gloria Theatre interior. The theatre, with a King St. entrance, was built in 1928 by Albert Sottile and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
408.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre Photograph of the future Gloria Theatre facade at 327-329 King St. The theatre was built in 1928 by Albert Sottile and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
409.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre Photograph of the Gloria Theatre interior. The theatre, with a King St. entrance, was built in 1928 by Albert Sottile and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
410.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre George St. facade of Gloria Theatre. The theatre, with a King St. entrance, was built in 1928 by Albert Sottile and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
411.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre Photograph of the Gloria Theatre facade. The theatre, with a King St. entrance, was built in 1928 by Albert Sottile and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
412.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre Photograph of the future site of the Gloria Theatre on George St. behind 327-329 King St. The theatre was built in 1928 and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored by the College in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre.
413.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre Photograph of the Gloria Theatre interior. The theatre, with a King St. entrance, was built in 1928 by Albert Sottile and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
414.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre George St. facade (rear of photo) of Gloria Theatre. The theatre, with a King St. entrance, was built in 1928 by Albert Sottile and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
415.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre George St. facade of Gloria Theatre. The theatre, with a King St. entrance, was built in 1928 by Albert Sottile and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
416.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre Photograph of the future site of the Gloria Theatre on George St. behind 327-329 King St. The theatre was built in 1928 and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored by the College in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre.
417.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre Photograph of the Gloria Theatre interior. The theatre, with a King St. entrance, was built in 1928 by Albert Sottile and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
418.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre Photograph of the Gloria Theatre facade, 329 King St. The theatre in the rear of the building was built in 1928 and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored by the College in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
419.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre George St. facade of Gloria Theatre. The theatre, with a King St. entrance, was built in 1928 by Albert Sottile and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
420.
Gloria Theatre
Gloria Theatre Montage of views of the Gloria Theatre interior. The theatre, with a King St. entrance, was built in 1928 by Albert Sottile and acquired by the College in 1974. It was restored in 1993 and is known now as the Sottile Theatre with an entrance at 44 George St.
More collections: