Lowcountry Digital Library © 2009 Lowcountry Digital Librarypowered by CONTENTdm®

preferenceshelpabout uscontact us
homebrowseadvanced search my favorites

This is the old Lowcountry Digital Library.
Please visit our NEW WEBSITE HERE http://lcdl.library.cofc.edu for all of this content and more!

College of Charleston Photographs

 Sort by: ▲ Title Description
361.
Farr House
Farr House Photograph of the Farr House, 69 Coming St., after restoration. House was built in 1817 on land given by William Blacklock to his daughter Katherine and her husband Nathaniel Farr. The College acquired the residence in 1974.
362.
Farr House
Farr House Faded photograph identified as the Farr House, 69 Coming St. House was built in 1817 on land given by William Blacklock to his daughter Katherine and her husband Nathaniel Farr. The College acquired the residence in 1974.
363.
Farr House
Farr House Photograph of the Farr House, 69 Coming St., prior to restoration. House was built in 1817 on land given by William Blacklock to his daughter Katherine and her husband Nathaniel Farr. The College acquired the residence in 1974.
364.
Farr House
Farr House Photograph of the Farr House, 69 Coming St. House was built in 1817 on land given by William Blacklock to his daughter Katherine and her husband Nathaniel Farr. The College acquired the residence in 1974.
365.
Farr House
Farr House Early photograph of the Farr House, 69 Coming St. House was built in 1817 on land given by William Blacklock to his daughter Katherine and her husband Nathaniel Farr. The College acquired the residence in 1974.
366.
George Street
George Street Photograph of 67 George St. (left) and the Stern Student Center.
367.
George Street
George Street Photograph of house at 28 George St., current site of the F. Mitchell Johnson Physical Education Center. This notable antebellum house was destroyed while being moved by the College in 1979.
368.
George Street
George Street Photograph of 67 George St. from construction lot of the Stern Student Center. Built as a private residence circa 1850 and acquired by the College in 1972.
369.
George Street
George Street Photograph of 74 George St. Built circa 1837, this three and one half story brick Greek Revival house was shifted several feet to make room for Physician's Auditorium in 1972.
370.
George Street
George Street Photograph of 74 George St. Built circa 1837, this three and one half story brick Greek Revival house was shifted several feet to make room for Physician's Auditorium in 1972.
371.
George Street
George Street Photograph of 74 George St. Built circa 1837, this three and one half story brick Greek Revival house was shifted several feet to make room for Physician's Auditorium in 1972.
372.
George Street
George Street Believed to be the interior of 72 George St. during renovation. Built circa 1837, this Greek Revival house was moved 90 degrees to make way for Physicians Auditorium. It has housed faculty offices since 1972.
373.
George Street
George Street Photograph of 67 George St. from construction lot of the Stern Student Center. Built as a private residence circa 1850 and acquired by the College in 1972.
374.
George Street
George Street Photograph of 72 George St. Built circa 1837, this Greek Revival house was moved 90 degrees to make way for Physicians Auditorium. It has housed faculty offices since 1972.
375.
George Street
George Street Photograph of 72 George St. Built circa 1837, this Greek Revival house was moved 90 degrees to make way for Physicians Auditorium. It has housed faculty offices since 1972.
376.
George Street
George Street Photograph of 72 George St. Built circa 1837, this Greek Revival house was moved 90 degrees to make way for Physicians Auditorium. It has housed faculty offices since 1972.
377.
George Street
George Street 72 George St. during renovation. Built circa 1837, this Greek Revival house was moved 90 degrees to make way for Physicians Auditorium. It has housed faculty offices since 1972.
378.
George Street
George Street 74 George St. prior to being shifted 23 feet to make room for Physician's Auditorium in 1972. Built circa 1837.
379.
George Street
George Street Photograph of 74 George St. Built circa 1837, this three and one half story brick Greek Revival house was shifted several feet to make room for Physician's Auditorium in 1972.
380.
George Street
George Street Photograph of 67 George St. Built as a private residence circa 1850 and acquired by the college in 1972. Stern Student Center on right.
More collections: