Lowcountry Digital Library © 2009 Lowcountry Digital Librarypowered by CONTENTdm®

preferenceshelpabout uscontact us
homebrowseadvanced search my favorites

This is the old Lowcountry Digital Library.
Please visit our NEW WEBSITE HERE http://lcdl.library.cofc.edu for all of this content and more!

College of Charleston Photographs

 Sort by: Title ▲ Description
81.
Barnard Elliott House
Barnard Elliott House Barnard Elliott House, 58 George St. Built in 1803 by planter Barnard Elliott. Purchased by the College in 1971 and restored by Albert Simons. Currently houses the John M. Rivers Communications Museum. Black and white, 20x25 cm.
82.
Barnard Elliott House
Barnard Elliott House Barnard Elliott House, 58 George St. Built in 1803 by planter Barnard Elliott. Purchased by the College in 1971 and restored by Albert Simons. Currently houses the John M. Rivers Communications Museum.
83.
Barnard Elliott House
Barnard Elliott House Barnard Elliott House, 58 George St. Built in 1803 by planter Barnard Elliott. Purchased by the College in 1971 and restored by Albert Simons. Currently houses the John M. Rivers Communications Museum. Color, 17 1/2x12 1/2 cm.
84.
George Street
George Street Believed to be the interior of 72 George St. during renovation. Built circa 1837, this Greek Revival house was moved 90 degrees to make way for Physicians Auditorium. It has housed faculty offices since 1972.
85.
George Street
George Street Believed to be the interior of 72 George St. during renovation. Built circa 1837, this Greek Revival house was moved 90 degrees to make way for Physicians Auditorium. It has housed faculty offices since 1972.
86.
George Street
George Street Believed to be the interior of 72 George St. during renovation. Built circa 1837, this Greek Revival house was moved 90 degrees to make way for Physicians Auditorium. It has housed faculty offices since 1972.
87.
Lucas House
Lucas House Benjamin Lucas House, 24 Bull St., built circa 1858. House acquired by the College in the 1970's and converted into student residences.
88.
Lucas House
Lucas House Benjamin Lucas House, 24 Bull St., built circa 1858. House acquired by the College in the 1970's and converted into student residences.
89.
Lucas House
Lucas House Benjamin Lucas House, 24 Bull St., built circa 1858. House acquired by the College in the 1970's and converted into student residences.
90.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Birdseye view of Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian. The Charleston Orphan House can be seen in upper right.
91.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Birdseye view of Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian.
92.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Birdseye view of Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian. Randolph Hall visible behind the Lodge. The Charleston Orphan House and the Francis Marion Hotel can be seen in upper right.
93.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Birdseye view of Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian. Randolph Hall visible behind the Lodge. The Charleston Orphan House can be seen in upper right.
94.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Birdseye view of Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian. Randolph Hall visible behind the Lodge. The Charleston Orphan House can be seen in upper right.
95.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Birdseye view of Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian. Randolph Hall visible behind the Lodge. The Charleston Orphan House can be seen in background.
96.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Birdseye view of Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian.
97.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Birdseye view of Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian.
98.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Birdseye view of Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian.
99.
Unidentified
Unidentified Black and white photograph of masonry house. Photograph is labeled "George Street?".
100.
Randolph Hall
Randolph Hall Black and white print of the front steps of Randolph Hall.
More collections: