Lowcountry Digital Library © 2009 Lowcountry Digital Librarypowered by CONTENTdm®

preferenceshelpabout uscontact us
homebrowseadvanced search my favorites

This is the old Lowcountry Digital Library.
Please visit our NEW WEBSITE HERE http://lcdl.library.cofc.edu for all of this content and more!

College of Charleston Photographs

 Sort by: Title ▼ Description
101.
Classrooms and Labs
Classrooms and Labs Unidentified laboratory at the College, possibly inside Randolph Hall.
102.
Unidentified
Unidentified Unidentified individuals on a stage at the College of Charleston.
103.
Laboratory
Laboratory Unidentified individuals in a laboratory at the College of Charleston.
104.
Unidentified
Unidentified Unidentified individuals at the College of Charleston.
105.
Unidentified
Unidentified Unidentified individual on the phone at the College of Charleston.
106.
Residence Hall (unidentified)
Residence Hall (unidentified) Unidentified dormitory wash-room at the College.
107.
Unidentified
Unidentified Unidentified building.
108.
George Street
George Street Two students walking down sidewalk outside of cistern yard on George Street.
109.
Thompson-Muller House
Thompson-Muller House Thompson-Muller House, 20 Glebe St., from construction lot of the Stern Student Center. Considered the house that "broke the glebe" of St. Philip's Episcopal church. Built circa 1846 and purchased by the College in 1971 from the Muller family, direct descendents of Mrs. Christiana Durkopp Kruse who originally purchased the lot.
110.
Thompson-Muller House
Thompson-Muller House Thompson-Muller House, 20 Glebe St., far left. Considered the house that "broke the glebe" of St. Philip's Episcopal church. Built circa 1846 and purchased by the College in 1971 from the Muller family, direct descendents of Mrs. Christiana Durkopp Kruse who originally purchased the lot.
111.
Thompson-Muller House
Thompson-Muller House Thompson-Muller House, 20 Glebe St. Considered the house that "broke the glebe" of St. Philip's Episcopal church. Built circa 1846 and purchased by the College in 1971 from the Muller family, direct descendents of Mrs. Christiana Durkopp Kruse who originally purchased the lot.
112.
Thompson-Muller House
Thompson-Muller House Thompson-Muller House, 20 Glebe St. Considered the house that "broke the glebe" of St. Philip's Episcopal church. Built circa 1846 and purchased by the College in 1971 from the Muller family, direct descendents of Mrs. Christiana Durkopp Kruse who originally purchased the lot.
113.
Craig Residence Hall and Union Dorm
Craig Residence Hall and Union Dorm The terrace at Craig Cafeteria, 33 St. Philip St. Built in stages in 1962, 1970 and 1978, the Craig Cafeteria and Residence Hall originally included a student union and represented the College's first step in its expansion from the original main campus.
114.
Craig Residence Hall and Union Dorm
Craig Residence Hall and Union Dorm The terrace at Craig Cafeteria, 33 St. Philip St. Built in stages in 1962, 1970 and 1978, the Craig Cafeteria and Residence Hall originally included a student union and represented the College's first step in its expansion from the original main campus.
115.
John Scott House
John Scott House The Scott House, 38 Coming St., built circa 1771, is one of two pre-revolutionary houses on campus. It is one of several student residences and sororities on Coming St. Photograph taken during restoration by the College in 1973-1974.
116.
John Scott House
John Scott House The Scott House, 38 Coming St., built circa 1771, is one of two pre-revolutionary houses on campus. It is one of several student residences and sororities on Coming St.
117.
John Scott House
John Scott House The Scott House, 38 Coming St., built circa 1771, is one of two pre-revolutionary houses on campus. It is one of several student residences and sororities on Coming St.
118.
John Scott House
John Scott House The Scott House, 38 Coming St., built circa 1771, is one of two pre-revolutionary houses on campus. It is one of several student residences and sororities on Coming St. Photograph depicts the residence before restoration by the College.
119.
John Scott House
John Scott House The Scott House, 38 Coming St., built circa 1771, is one of two pre-revolutionary houses on campus. It is one of several student residences and sororities on Coming St. Photograph taken during restoration by the College in 1973-1974.
120.
John Scott House
John Scott House The Scott House, 38 Coming St., built circa 1771, is one of two pre-revolutionary houses on campus. It is one of several student residences and sororities on Coming St. Photograph depicts the residence before restoration by the College.
More collections: