Lowcountry Digital Library © 2009 Lowcountry Digital Librarypowered by CONTENTdm®

preferenceshelpabout uscontact us
homebrowseadvanced search my favorites

This is the old Lowcountry Digital Library.
Please visit our NEW WEBSITE HERE http://lcdl.library.cofc.edu for all of this content and more!

College of Charleston Photographs

 Sort by: Title ▼ Description
181.
Bishop Robert Smith House
Bishop Robert Smith House President's House, 6 Glebe St., the oldest building on campus. Built in 1770 as the parsonage house for St. Philip's Episcopal Church and home to the College's first president, Bishop Robert Smith. Reverend Smith held some of the first classes at the College in this home. Acquired from St. Philip's Church in 1961 and restored in 1965.
182.
Bishop Robert Smith House
Bishop Robert Smith House President's House, 6 Glebe St., the oldest building on campus, possibly taken during renovation in 1965. Built in 1770 as the parsonage house for St. Philip's Episcopal Church and home to the College's first president, Bishop Robert Smith. Reverend Smith held some of the first classes at the College in this home. Acquired from St. Philip's Church in 1961 and restored in 1965.
183.
Bishop Robert Smith House
Bishop Robert Smith House President's House, 6 Glebe St., the oldest building on campus, possibly taken during renovation in 1965. Built in 1770 as the parsonage house for St. Philip's Episcopal Church and home to the College's first president, Bishop Robert Smith. Reverend Smith held some of the first classes at the College in this home. Acquired from St. Philip's Church in 1961 and restored in 1965.
184.
Bishop Robert Smith House
Bishop Robert Smith House President's House, 6 Glebe St., the oldest building on campus, possibly taken during renovation in 1965. Built in 1770 as the parsonage house for St. Philip's Episcopal Church and home to the College's first president, Bishop Robert Smith. Reverend Smith held some of the first classes at the College in this home. Acquired from St. Philip's Church in 1961 and restored in 1965.
185.
Bishop Robert Smith House
Bishop Robert Smith House President's House, 6 Glebe St., the oldest building on campus. Built in 1770 as the parsonage house for St. Philip's Episcopal Church and home to the College's first president, Bishop Robert Smith. Reverend Smith held some of the first classes at the College in this home. Acquired from St. Philip's Church in 1961 and restored in 1965.
186.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge President Harrison Randolph at Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian.
187.
Randolph Hall
Randolph Hall Postcard of Randolph Hall and Towell Library. Postcard sold by Lanneau's Art Store.
188.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Porters Lodge, 66 George St., looking south from Cistern. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian.
189.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian.
190.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian.
191.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian. Color postcard.
192.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian.
193.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian.
194.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian.
195.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian.
196.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian.
197.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian.
198.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian.
199.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian.
200.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian.
More collections: