Lowcountry Digital Library © 2009 Lowcountry Digital Librarypowered by CONTENTdm®

preferenceshelpabout uscontact us
homebrowseadvanced search my favorites

This is the old Lowcountry Digital Library.
Please visit our NEW WEBSITE HERE http://lcdl.library.cofc.edu for all of this content and more!

College of Charleston Photographs

 Sort by: Title ▲ Description
221.
Blacklock House
Blacklock House Exterior of the William Blacklock House, 18 Bull St. One of the College's most prized buildings, the Blacklock House was built in 1800 for one of Charleston's wealthier merchants. It was acquired by the College in 1974. Listed as a National Historic Landmark.
222.
Blacklock House
Blacklock House Exterior of the William Blacklock House, 18 Bull St. One of the College's most prized buildings, the Blacklock House was built in 1800 for one of Charleston's wealthier merchants. It was acquired by the College in 1974. Listed as a National Historic Landmark.
223.
Blacklock House
Blacklock House Exterior of the William Blacklock House, 18 Bull St. One of the College's most prized buildings, the Blacklock House was built in 1800 for one of Charleston's wealthier merchants. It was acquired by the College in 1974. Listed as a National Historic Landmark.
224.
Blacklock House
Blacklock House Exterior of the William Blacklock House, 18 Bull St. One of the College's most prized buildings, the Blacklock House was built in 1800 for one of Charleston's wealthier merchants. It was acquired by the College in 1974. Listed as a National Historic Landmark.
225.
Blacklock House
Blacklock House Exterior of the William Blacklock House, 18 Bull St. One of the College's most prized buildings, the Blacklock House was built in 1800 for one of Charleston's wealthier merchants. It was acquired by the College in 1974. Listed as a National Historic Landmark.
226.
Blacklock House
Blacklock House Exterior of the William Blacklock House, 18 Bull St. One of the College's most prized buildings, the Blacklock House was built in 1800 for one of Charleston's wealthier merchants. It was acquired by the College in 1974. Listed as a National Historic Landmark.
227.
Blacklock House
Blacklock House Exterior of the William Blacklock House, 18 Bull St. One of the College's most prized buildings, the Blacklock House was built in 1800 for one of Charleston's wealthier merchants. It was acquired by the College in 1974. Listed as a National Historic Landmark.
228.
Blacklock House
Blacklock House Exterior of the William Blacklock House, 18 Bull St. One of the College's most prized buildings, the Blacklock House was built in 1800 for one of Charleston's wealthier merchants. It was acquired by the College in 1974. Listed as a National Historic Landmark.
229.
Blacklock House
Blacklock House Exterior of the William Blacklock House, 18 Bull St. One of the College's most prized buildings, the Blacklock House was built in 1800 for one of Charleston's wealthier merchants. It was acquired by the College in 1974. Listed as a National Historic Landmark.
230.
Blacklock House
Blacklock House Exterior of the William Blacklock House, 18 Bull St. One of the College's most prized buildings, the Blacklock House was built in 1800 for one of Charleston's wealthier merchants. It was acquired by the College in 1974. Listed as a National Historic Landmark.
231.
Craig Residence Hall and Union Dorm
Craig Residence Hall and Union Dorm Exterior view of Craig Residence Hall and Union Dorm, 33 St. Philip St. Built in stages in 1962, 1970 and 1978, the Craig Cafeteria and Residence Hall originally included a student union and represented the College's first step in its expansion from the original main campus.
232.
Craig Residence Hall and Union Dorm
Craig Residence Hall and Union Dorm Exterior view of Craig Residence Hall and Union Dorm, 33 St. Philip St. Built in stages in 1962, 1970 and 1978, the Craig Cafeteria and Residence Hall originally included a student union and represented the College's first step in its expansion from the original main campus.
233.
Craig Residence Hall and Union Dorm
Craig Residence Hall and Union Dorm Exterior view of Craig Residence Hall and Union Dorm, 33 St. Philip St. Built in stages in 1962, 1970 and 1978, the Craig Cafeteria and Residence Hall originally included a student union and represented the College's first step in its expansion from the original main campus.
234.
Johnson Center
Johnson Center F. Mitchell Johnson Physical Education Center, 28 George St. Built in 1985, the Johnson Center hosted the College of Charleston basketball teams until 2007.
235.
Coming Street
Coming Street Facade of 45 Coming St. before site improvements by the College. Built in 1955, the building housed a commercial laundry before being acquired by the College.
236.
Farr House
Farr House Faded photograph identified as the Farr House, 69 Coming St. House was built in 1817 on land given by William Blacklock to his daughter Katherine and her husband Nathaniel Farr. The College acquired the residence in 1974.
237.
Randolph Hall
Randolph Hall Fisheye view looking up at front portico of Randolph Hall.
238.
Porters Lodge
Porters Lodge Fisheye view of Porters Lodge and the cistern yard.
239.
Randolph Hall
Randolph Hall Fisheye view of Randolph Hall and the cistern.
240.
Robert Scott Small Library
Robert Scott Small Library Floor plan of the Robert Scott Small Library before the addition of the wings.
More collections: